November 7, 2011

New York Comic Con, Steampunk Day & Exxxotica

2011 was a big year for New York Comic Con (and Anime Festival)! The con saw about 105,000 attendees this year, a huge jump from last year's estimate of 75k! This year was also the marking of the con as a four-day convention, instead of the usual three, though some con-goers managed to whine over Thursday's events, but I'm not going to get into that... Anywho, here's some quick teases of the photos from the four days!


On the Sunday of the Brooklyn Indie Market (Oct. 23), I arrived a few hours before the fashion show to shoot some photos for Berit New York's "Fairy Warriors" collection, but for photos of the fashion show, here's a quick tease!


I checked out the Exxxotica Expo in New Jersey this past weekend, but only Saturday. The convention itself is three days long. I was kind of underwhelmed with this one, but I was also pissed as I had three shoots with actresses attending this and they all flaked out pretty much last second. The first two were true flakes, but the third one was kind of more she missed her flight and shit fell-through, but still some warning would've been nice. This con pretty much threw my whole weekend in the crapper :/

Anywho, here's some quick teasers!

No comments:

Post a Comment