April 13, 2011

Oops! Been Forgetful!

Sorry I've been busy lately, so I haven't updated in a while, but now with the warmer weather approaching (theoretically), things are getting more active!

Did a shoot this past Saturday with one of my friends, Kaitlyn. Here's a shot in infrared with some tweaking in post:


Also covered the "Legends of Synthpop" tour at Rebel NYC for VampireFreaks on Sunday. Here's a pic of De/Vision from the show:


Here's a teaser pic from "Fairy Tales" by Geek Girl Productions:


In other news, "Knightmare6" is now officially trademarked! I also recently purchased a Tamron SP AF28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Macro lens, which I'm loving, but it started malfunctioning after a few hundred photos, but luckily I got a replacement in time for "Fairy Tales." So here's the hoping the replacement lens is free of any issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment